You will estimate, plan, create, execute and coordinate Test Plan scenarios to ensure the quality of our web applications.
In addition you will investigate, analyze and document reported defects and issues raised by Implementation and product teams
and help MySP identify and execute ways to ensure and raise the overall quality of the product.
We require innovation and creative ‘out of the box’ thinking on test approach and execution.
Analyzing and validating execution results.
Main Technical Qualification:
- Graduate BA/B.Sc. in Computer Science. Alternatively IDF Intelligence Corps/ Mamram, 8200 or similar graduate is a plus.
- Knowledge of computer science principles of database systems, operating systems, QA methodologies, networking, Windows environments and different browsers.
- Experience in web application (SaaS/ both on mobile and desktop) testing.
- Passion for product quality and uncovering hard to find scenarios and bugs.
- Experience with relational databases (MS-SQL) – Solid knowledge of SQL and query writing.
- Knowledge in XML, Web Service, Web Application, IIS.
- Good understanding of the entire software development life cycle.
- Prior experience with Agile/Scrum Development methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew.
- Highly motivated, self-learning ability and able to work autonomously.
- Good human relations and ability to work in small teams
- Analytical capabilities and enthusiastic to tackle complex problems.
- Function well in a dynamic environment and compliance under pressure.
Send your C.V. to email@example.com